Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Strength Training

Another strength workout today. Did the 4x(200 200 400) workout again, in about the same times as before. Then I headed to the gym for a long core strength session. I worked from Tuscaloosa's links to the running times winter strength training article (and , this one in particular) and added some moves to my routine. The one legged drills were quite nice. I really felt like I was getting something done, especially since I was falling over towards the end of some of them.

Also, I picked up family at the airport, and met with a perhaps future coach. I'll talk some more about it when I get a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay,

Are you using the 2nd part of the winter weight training? If so, I love those basic single leg things. Also, if you want, Will sent me a very good handout on basic core exercises to do as well...let me know if you want them.