Sunday, August 3, 2008

brief and typo laden

Moved into our new place in NY about a week ago but we don't have internet yet. My only connection is my new snazzy iPhone, which is not the most efficient means of typed communication. DSL may be on the way, but we're in a pretty rural area which means "the Google" is hard to come by. Training has so far consisted of loops around my land and a nice trail run with a couple of good friends. That was a bit longer than I planned on though, and it ended up being my longest run in a while (2.5 hours). Life is good. I've spent a lot of time clearing monstrous amounts of overgrowth in the yard. That has probably been my main source of fitness gain since getting through the trip and closing. Now it's on to getting back my trail running skills so that I can hold my own in an upcoming trail relay. I'll try to get a bit more consistent about posting as we get settled and connected. Happy running all!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Good luck getting acclimated to your new digs!